A NEW LIFE IN YALOVA...

more profıtable ınvestment PROJects

 

ABOUT YALOVA 

Yalova is a city located in northwestern Turkey, near the eastern coast of the Sea of Marmara. The first settlement in the region dates back to the Prehistoric Period, in around 3000 BC The Hittites ruled the region in the 21st century BC,followed by the Phrygians in the 13th century BC, and thereafter by the Greeks in the archaic, classical and Hellenistic eras. The region was conquered by the Romans in 74 BC. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the city was part of the Byzantine Empire.

In Antiquity and for most of the Middle Ages, the town was known as Pylae or Pyl Greek, in Bithynia, which is Greek for "gates", as it was at the start of one of the main routes leading into Asia for whomever crossed the Sea of Marmara from Europe

In the Byzantine period the town remained of some importance due to its geographic location, and emperors frequently used it as a disembarkation point from Constantinople. Thus Emperor Heraclius landed here in 622, at the beginning of his counter-offensive against the Persians, and Romanos IV Diogenes did the same in 1071, on his way to the Battle of Manzikert In the 9th century, the town was also the site of one of the beacons that transmitted news from the frontier with the Abbasid Caliphate, and included an imperial hostel for travellers. In the late 10th century, however, Leo of Synada described Pylae as little more than a village, where cattle, horses, pigs and other animals were gathered to be shipped to Constantinople The town and the surrounding district were raided by the Seljuk Turks after Manzikert, but soon recovered. In 1147, Greek refugees from Phrygia were settled there. In 1199 charter of privileges to Venetian merchants, it is attested along with neighbouring Pythia Therma as a separate fiscal district (episkepsis), and was a separate province by the time of the Fourth Crusade (1204).Following the fall of Constantinople to the Crusaders, Pylae formed part of the Empire of Nicaea, and served as the main port for Nicaea itself Pylae remained in Byzantine hands until ca. 1302, when Turkish attacks grew in intensity, forcing much of the population to abandon it and seek refuge in the Princes' Islands.



INTRODUCTION FILM OF YALOVA 

 
 

OUR PROJECTS IN YALOVA 

Odoo - Sample 1 for three columns

KENT PLUS - YALOVA

KentPlus YALOVA Wellness SPA Resort, beingconstructed on 383.500 m2 area, is a focus ofinterest for local & foreign investors; with its163 blocks, 1001 flats, three 5 star thermal hotelsand the integrated unique landscape area of230.000m2.

Odoo - Sample 1 for three columns

ALLURE PARK HİLL - YALOVA

ALLURE PARK Project is being developed in Yalova’s the most demanded Thermal. It dominated by natural beauty, you would see thousands of acres of green landscapes, located in a position to refresh your mind with extensive and beautiful valley views..